Wednesday, September 2, 2009

'Eyeko Face Off Wipes' Review

Eyeko Face Off Wipes were on of the first things that caught my eye when I went to Eyeko's website. I was intrigued by the immensely 'cute' packaging and the idea of being able to tote around a little makeup wipe that not only works well but is not something your 'ashamed' to pull from your makeup bag.

*Pros - Attractive packaging, extremely portable, affordable (8 US dollars or £5 for twenty wipes), removes foundation and powdered makeup easily, brings to mind the idea that there can be a certain aesthetic in what you surround yourself with (I think it can really affect your mood).

*Cons - It would be nice if they were more moist, I found they lost the wetness they have sort of quickly, which makes it hard to remove eyeliner, mascara, etc. Also, the portable packaging is nice but bad for the environment. I think it would be even better if the packaging was "green" and biodegradable.

Overall, I think these wipes are great for a person who doesn't wear too much heavy or waterproof eyeliner, mascara, etc. I wear those cosmetics everyday, so these are something I probably won't be buying again. I also won't be using them up too quickly due to their extreme cuteness so I will be able to show them off for some time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment