Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blasphemous Girl Designs, The †[Blasfemary]† Ring, Necklace & Oil Set


I got my order from Tairrie B. of Blasphemous Girl Designs in the mail a few days ago. Check out her store here!

Let me just start off by saying, 'yes! This is exactly what I have been waiting for!' From the moment I removed the envelope from my mailbox, I was in surrounded with the smell of the perfume that only Tairrie B. can create. I kept smelling the envelope all day long at work, just to make the anticipation of opening it when I got home that much better! I think that the cost of this package is almost worth it for the oil alone (which is notoriously hard to get ahold of, as she makes the vials/sets in limited quantities).

According to the description on her store site, the perfume has a secret recipe which contains the following:

Without giving away my secret I will say it captures the
essence of a sugary french vanilla birthday cake drenched in angel, dipped in
bergamot with a hint of nutmeg, a pinch of amaretto, a side of chocolate covered
cherries and a touch of Tairrie.

And I will say this - it is TRULY delightful and wonderful to be the owner of it.

The jewelry and other pieces that came in the package aid in creating the atmosphere that the perfume evokes. I think one could almost say that the pieces are created around the perfume, that is how much I think the perfume/oil can stand on it's own. I know for certain that when I wear these pieces, I will be proud of my purchase and feel fulfilled in what I ordered from her. I only hope that I have the willpower to not use the oil too fast because I don't know when I will be able to pick myself up some more!

Pictures of me wearing the jewelry soon to come!

Please be sure to check out her blog as well as her storefront!

2 comments:

  1. Great review. Her stuff is AMAZING! I'm going to be thinking about that scent all day now.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete