Wednesday, September 23, 2009

'Too Faced Starry-Eyed Mini Glitter Eyeliner' Swatches & Review

I really like the idea of glittery items like this being sold in smaller containers because I can never use up an entire full size container if I have one. That is why I think this Starry-Eyed Eyeliner set from Too Faced Cosmetics was a wonderful find for me. This was a set that was sold last year around Christmas time, you can still get these colors by themselves in their full-size versions so I figured swatches would be good for all to see!


Colors Include:
  • Super Freak (hot pink and rainbow glitter)
  • Ooh & Aah (black and silver glitter)
  • Stalkerazzi (brown glitter)
  • Mad Mad Love (light pink glitter)
Overall, I think these are great glitter eyeliners. The brush can be a bit weird on them, it would be nice if it was even thinner for more precise application. The color payoff is fantastic!

Pros - fun, bright colors that can be applied in a subdued manner or with a heavy hand for extra attention, stay on well without flaking, apply easily and smoothly.

Cons - sometimes my eyes are sensitive to these liners and feel a bit dry and itchy there the liner is applied (important note to those with sensitive skin/eyes), can be hard to wash off, sometimes hard to get enough product on the brush due to the shape of the container.

Keep an eye out for this gift set to still be available some places, it's well worth the price and the set was being sold everywhere last year, you never know who might still have a set or two lying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment