Saturday, September 12, 2009

Coastal Scents 'Gel Liner' Swatches

Coastal Scents gel liner's, Black and Deep Plum. I love Deep Plum and I don't wear it enough, I think it would be great to try as an eyeshadow base. Both are vibrant and true to color and apply cleanly and smoothly. They are shown here on clean skin, no base. My only complaint is that the black can be somewhat staining to the skin, but you just have to be careful while washing to make sure to thoroughly remove everything.

I highly recommend these liners! They are affordable, a lot comes in the container and they last forever both in application and wear! Coastal Scents offers a wonderful selection of colors, many of which I still want to get!

You can find these liners on CoastalScents.com. Tell me, what gel/creme liners do you like? Any suggestions that will help me create that perfect cat eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment