Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ikea Picture Frame Project

I took a picture frame and a poster that I bought at Ikea and...

 
           Without Flash                                                With Flash                

I cut the poster down and turned it into this!  Please excuse the reflection of me in the glass.  I have to admit that I saw this poster with this frame on display at Ikea like 6 months ago but I have been dreaming about it since we moved into our apartment.  I love the mix of the ornate/feminine frame and the yellow/green tinged flowers.  I think together it looks beautiful!  This is just the thing I needed to do to add something whimsical to our bedroom entrance area.

What is your favorite home project that you have worked on lately?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!

    Looks absolutely fabulous!

    I've always loved that killer frame and I love how that print looks inside of it!

    ReplyDelete