Wednesday, June 2, 2010

'Palladio Tinted Lip Balm (in Champagne)' Swatch & Review

Palladio cosmetics are something that I recently read about on another beauty blog.  So I decided to first try our their tinted lip balm's since they are so highly regarded by other makeup enthusiasts.

Palladio Tinted Lip Balm in Champagne

Palladio describes these lip balms as:
A unique emollient that contains natural UV filters such as Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride (a liquid derived from Coconut Oil), this exclusive formula protects against the sun while deeply penetrating the lips’ surface with intense conditioning. At less than half the price of department store competitors, these balms are available in a wide variety of sheer colors that are sure to look gorgeous on any skin tone.
Overall, this lip balm is applies very sheer and is comfortable on the lips.  It has just a bit of shimmer to it.  However, you need to be careful not to apply too much or it will get a bit cakey.  The scent is a bit odd but I quickly got used to it.  It's an herbal scent that caught me off guard since I wasn't used to it.  I think these are great lip balms that offer just a hint of color, feel good on the lips, come in a variety of colors and are affordable.

I am definitely going to try out the Berry or Orange colors next.  Check them out and let me know what you think when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment