Saturday, June 5, 2010

'Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place ShadowCreme (in Vintage Violet)' Swatch


 
CremeShadow in Vintage Violet (with primer on top, without on bottom)

Estee Lauder describes: 
Creme eyeshadow delivers intense color that lasts up to 15 hours and goes on fast.
Long-Wear, Stay-True Color
It's stay-true color at your fingertips with matte to demi-pearl finishes.
Creamy formula goes on smoothly, blends easily.
Seamless coverage won't crease or fade.
Can be worn alone or layered under powder eyeshadow.
For all skintypes & ideal for mature skin as it minimizes pulling & tugging of the delicate eyelid.

This  creme shadow is AMAZING!  It has taken me some time to get used to creme shadows but once I figured out how they work with my skin and what I can do to make them look good, I love them!  This Estee Lauder ShadowCreme seriously will not move after you put it on and let it set.  When I was doing the swatches, I went to wash my hands afterwards and the was just going to rub the shadow off and it wouldn't move!

Pros - color true to what you see in container, stays in place after it sets (will not budge, must use cleanser and water to remove), feels good upon application, dries to a nice finish (doesn't stay tacky or anything like some creme shadows do), variety of colors to choose from, easily available, a little goes a long way.

Cons - expensive (approx. $17.50), have to get used to working with a creme eyeshadow.

After a whole day of wear.

Overall, I really recommend Estee Lauder's ShadowCreme.  It does everything that I was looking for a creme eyehadow to do and I am very impressed with it.

Has anyone ever tried any other creme shadows that they really liked?  I would like some additional recommendations if you have any.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that the cream settles in your skin's fine lines. Quite skeptical in buying this :(

    buy makeup online

    ReplyDelete