Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shower Busters/Shower Steamer Review

I went to Bubbles of Laguna in Laguna Beach, CA this past week and picked myself up something called a Shower Buster or a Shower Steamer (depending on where you look).  It's an item that is similar to a bath bomb, only it's meant for the shower.  The directions according to Bubbles are:

Place one Shower Steamer on a flat surface in your shower. As it dissolves in the indirect spray, aromatherapy oils mix with the rising steam to provide a true spa experience.

Hydra Aromatherapy Mood Buster Shower Steamer - Hangover
You can also get these on Amazon, click on the picture above to check them out!

I tried out a grapefruit scented one last night and I have to say that I really liked it.  The half sphere shape sits where you put it and lightly bubbles from the steam hitting it.  These shower busters/shower steamers are inexpensive and the entire thing didn't dissolve in the shower that I took, so I will be able to use it again!  I let a light mist hit it and the whole bathroom filled with the scent of grapefruit.  After my shower, I took it out and put it in a dish to dry so that I will be able to continue using it when I want to.

I think that these are great for when you want some "spa therapy" but do not want to take the time to draw a whole bath.  I highly recommend them!  And if you are ever in Laguna Beach, check out Bubbles of Laguna, they are right on the Pacific Coast Highway as it goes through Laguna Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment