Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kat Von D Eyeshadow 'True Romance' Palette - Ludwig Swatches


Swatches from Kat Von D's True Romance Palette in Ludwig. These swatches are over 'Too Faced Shadow Insurance.'

Overall, I like the feel of these shadows. They are smooth, apply with vibrancy and last throughout the day (especially with a primer for the lids).

I think that this palette in particular is great for those who don't feel comfortable wearing really bright or 'loud' shadows, i.e. to work. I also think that is a great palette for those days when I want to reach for a champagne like color to pair with a cat eye for a pin-up look. 'Clay' and 'Downtown' really work for me when I want a nude/champagne color. They aren't too yellow like I sometimes find some "nude" eyeshadows appear on my skin, which makes me look sallow rather than sultry. That's not what I want!

I also really want to check out her new perfumes that she has (Saint & Sinner). I forgot to check them out the last time I was at Sephora, I will have to be sure to tell you all what I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment