Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Essie 'St. Lucia Lilac' Swatch

Take a peek!
And read on for my thoughts about this color:
Color: A lilac/light purple creme, can appear somewhat grey in poor lighting conditions.
Application: Smooth, opaque after two coats, might want to do three just to make sure. This is two here that I did, with Seche Vite as a top coat.
Opinion: Overall, a lovely color. Perfect for a slight hint of color but nothing over the top. Very subdued looking. I think it could be considered a nice Spring color, but I also think that is too cliche. I think it would be better to wear this at a time when no one else is wearing colors like it. I also think that since this is a very 'safe' color, it would be great to do designs on top of it. I'd like to do something in black to contrast against the pale lilac.

No comments:

Post a Comment