Thursday, October 29, 2009

Urban Decay 'White Widow' Nail Polish Swatch & Review


This is Urban Decay's new polish, 'White Widow.'  I think that the color of this polish is really hard to accurately capture.  It's like a white creme/slight shimmer with a touch of purple and a touch of mushroom/brown color.  In a dimly lit place, I really pick up a slight purple color when I look at it. 

I like it and I don't like it at the same time.  This was three coats and I have to say out of all the Urban Decay polishes I have tried so far, I am most dissappointed with this one.  It applied with streaks and was hard to control.  I don't think this color works too well on my skintone so I don't think I will be reaching for it in the future.

What do you think?  Have you tried this polish or any of the other ones Urban Decay has recently released yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment