Monday, October 5, 2009

'Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo' Review

I was looking for a shampoo that I could alternate with this more creamy, rich Japanese shampoo I am using. The Japanese shampoo has a tendency to leave a lot of residue after a couple of uses and I needed to switch it up. I thought about buying a more expensive brand (after the recommendation from some fellow makeup/product lovers on http://www.specktra.net/) but I decided to get something more affordable.

Low and behold, Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo.

I love this shampoo. It has a clean, subtle scent which I look forward to and does an excellent job of getting hairspray, etc. out of my hair. I also enjoy the package design, it's kind of minimalistic and sharp looking. I love a clear bottle that shows you how much shampoo you have left. I think I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Pros - rinses clean, smells light and wonderful, modern/clean package design, affordable, don't need a lot of product to get it to foam and clean your hair, moisturizing.
Cons - I got this at Target and I wish there was a conditioner to coincide with it, my Target doesn't offer it but I am sure other places do.

No comments:

Post a Comment