Monday, October 12, 2009

Clinique 'Lash Doubling Mascara' Review

I think that Clinique's 'Lash Doubling Mascara,' is an incredibly great mascara. I got a sample size of it a little while ago in one of those gift with purchase specials at Nordstrom's.

The first time I tried it, I didn't think much of it. In fact, I thought it flaked all over my cheeks as the day wore on. But it must have been the eyeshadow or something that I was wearing because I have been reaching for this every day now for about the past two weeks and I love it! I literally have no complaints about it.

Pros - Lengthens, deep/inky black, separates each lash, can apply multiple coats, lasts all day, easy to wash off and remove with a normal makeup remover, doesn't make my lashes feel dry or brittle, affordable ($14 at Macy's), the wand allows you to maneuver it with ease to reach all the lashes you want to coat with the mascara.

Cons - I can't think of one, I really am impressed with this formula.

There is a great gift with purchase going on at Macy's right now (online and in the store). You can click here to see the description of the gift with purchase on Macy's website!

I will post pictures of what this mascara looks like on my eyes tomorrow. Let me know if you like this mascara as much as I do or if you have any other suggestions. I'd love to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment