Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clinique 'Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer' Review


According to Clinique, Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer (for Dry Combination Skin) can be described as follows:
No matter how well you protect your skin, sun, stress and pollution bring daily damage. Now a potent moisturizer works overnight to deliver a unique complex of eight rapid and delayed-release antioxidants that defuse this free-radical activity. Helps keep skin strong and prevent visible signs of aging.
When I first tried this moisturizer, I didn't like it that much. I think I had an initial reaction when I applied it and it made my skin feel dry in the morning when I woke up. However, a few weeks later, I tried it again and now I have been applying it every night with out any problems. 

This lotion is rich and creamy feeling, a little goes a long way.  I don't have any wrinkles really (yet!) but I want to protect and help my skin repair itself after being in the California sun every day. Basically, I am using this as a preventative measure so I apply it to my face and neck at night.  When I wake up in the morning, I just splash my face with water and use a warm washcloth against it and I feel good as new.

Pros - A little goes a long way, a bottle will last a long time, moisturizes well, feels good on the skin, light scent (no strong perfume smell), I think it could be used in any climate.

Cons - expensive (around $42 depending on where you get it).

Remember!  There is a great gift with purchase going on at Macy's right now (online and in the store). You can click here to see the description of the gift with purchase on Macy's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment