Saturday, January 30, 2010

'Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Flexible Hold Hair Spray' Review

I saw this new hair spray at Victoria's Secret recently and I just had to pick it up.  I love hair products that leave your hair subtly scented so that you can notice it throughout the day.

Victoria's Secret describes Secret Garden Collection Berry Kiss Flexible Hold Hair Spray as follows:
Give hair flexible hold without build-up. Lightweight, non-sticky formula, with nourishing ingredients from a Secret Garden like fortifying Provitamin B5, leaves hair soft, shiny, and luxuriously scented with a delicate blend of Wild Raspberry, Rose and Praline.
Pros - lovely/light scent, choice of 4 different scents (common ones from the Secret Garden collection), medium hold, normal size bottle, nice package design (glowy gold bottle), subtle scent lasts for quite awhile.

Cons - aerosol can (not everyone likes these, always remember to recycle!), very light sheen left by the product (not as shiny as the description gives).

Has anyone else tried this hair spray?  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Berry Kiss last weekend. I has straightened my hair and sprayed it as a finishing touch. My hair smelled lovely throughout the night and it looked shiny in pictures. I loved that it made my hair look smooth too. It's my new favorite product.

    ReplyDelete