Monday, February 15, 2010

Caudalie Tinted Moisturizer [Fair Skin] Swatch and Review

I got a sample of Caudalie Tinted Moisturizer [for Fair Skin] back at Sephora a few weeks ago.  I have been hesitant to try it out since I am not really a tanning kind of girl but I definitely wanted to be able to let you guys know what I think about this product.

Caudalie describes this lotion as follows:
This silky fluid enhances, evens and brightens the complexion for an immediate, natural "healthy glow". Highly concentrated in plant ingredients, it moisturizes and protects the youth of the skin.
How to use:
For those with dry skin, apply the Tinted Moisturizer over day cream each morning; for those with normal to combination skin, apply each morning.
I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it so I applied this tinted moisturizer over my sunscreen after it soaked in a bit.

Pros - Applies evenly, looks natural and light (not cakey), soaks in well (make sure to give any other moisturizer time to soak in), gives a sun-kissed look which is perfect for a beachy/glowy look, lightly scented.

Cons - Might be too "tan" for very fair skinned people, might be streaky if layered over a heavy cream base, watch for baby hairs that it might stick to (don't apply near the eyebrows, it becomes very obvious you are wearing it).

Overall, I definitely recommend this product for people that like to tan or look tan.  It's moisturizing, light and felt good when I was wearing it.  I wasn't able to find this exact product on the Sephora website but you could order it from Caudalie, the prices are in Euro's but I am sure they ship to the U.S. or elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment