Sunday, August 22, 2010

'Yes to Carrots' Shampoo & Conditioner [Review]


I picked this shampoo and conditioner up at Target last week and I have been using it all week long.  I am in love with it!  It just might be my new favorite shampoo and conditioner ever!

Yes to Carrots describes this set:
The shampoo cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes your hair and scalp with Dead Sea Minerals, revitalizing and protecting it and leaving you with luminous, luscious locks. The Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner nourishes, conditions, softens, smoothes and tames even the wildest of tresses.

The scent of both the shampoo and conditioner is amazing!  It is a light, airy and fresh scent.  Kind of like carrots but not, at the same time.  I feel like these products have left my hair (which is notoriously weird) feeling healthier and cleaner than other shampoo/conditioner's that I have been using recently.  I also feel like my scalp feels more refreshed than usual.  I feel good when I use this shampoo and conditioner.  I know that I am supporting a good cause (by choosing to use something cruelty-free) and I like that I am surrounding myself with less chemicals.

Pros - cruelty free, paraben free, natural, organic products.  Cleanses well and rinses clean without leaving behind a residue.  Left my hair smooth, soft and moisturized.

Cons - could be difficult to find for some people. 

Click here and you will be brought to the 'Yes to Carrots' website, where you can save 10% of the retail price.

Have you tried anything from this product line?  What did you think?  Any other suggestions for me to try from this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment