Monday, August 9, 2010

eos (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm


I just picked this lip balm up at Rite-Aid the other day.  It comes in a variety of flavors including lemon drop (spf 15), honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit and sweet mint.  I picked up honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit (since that is all the store had). 

According to eos, this lip balm:
•provides Long-lasting moisture


•Shea butter & vitamin E

•Smoothes on clear

•New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips

•Twist-off top

•Gluten-free

•Paraben-free

•Petrolatum-free

•Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
This lip balm is fun, perfect for Summer (or any time you want to indulge in cute packaging) and I highly recommend it!  The container is forward-thinking, it's affordable (price ranges depending on where you buy it from), you can get it at many different stores, the flavors are delightful and it is a joy to apply.  I like the feeling on my lips, it's not too thick but it lasts and doesn't come off right away.  Plus, it's not tested on animals which is great as well!  I am sure that when I take this out in front of friends, it will be sure to be a conversation starter.

eos Lip Balm Sphere Honeysuckle Honeydew 1 ea
Just click on this picture and you will be brought to Amazon! 
I am definitely going to check out the lemon drop (with SPF 15 ) next.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful review! I would love to try these. I love the results of Natural lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I too love EOS lip balms. Lemon Drop smells divine!

    ReplyDelete