Sunday, November 14, 2010

Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF 30 {Review}

Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer with SPF 30 - 1.7 oz.
As you might know by now, I am always on the search for a great sunscreen to use on my face everyday.

I tried Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer last month and overall, I really liked it.  The lotion sank into my skin with ease, it didn't leave a white cast to my face and my skin didn't break out from it.  I like the idea of the benefits of a dual lotion and sunscreen dispenser:
By keeping the moisturizer separate from sunscreen, the unique Dual Fusion® Moisturizer dispenser preserves the power of each formula. That means maximum effectiveness and protection for you.
The sunscreen has a powerful zinc oxide base and yet isn't heavy and white like traditional zinc oxide. The product feels light on your skin as it offers superb UVA and UVB protection.
  • Botanamide® Technology
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • 100% PABA free

Pros - affordable, absorbed easily into the skin, moisturizing, high amount of SPF, did not have a real strong scent, does not leave a white cast to the skin, the dual pump of moisturizer and sunscreen worked well.  Sometimes I feel like sunscreens sit on top of my skin but I didn't experience that with this one. 
Cons - I wish it came in a larger container, I feel like I ran out of it quickly.

Overall, I think this would be a great moisturizer with sunscreen to use during the Winter months.  I think that the moisturizer half worked well and I am glad to see such a high SPF in this lotion, I have found that it is a bit difficult to find a face lotion with an SPF higher than 15.  I like the idea of a higher SPF for use on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment