Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner {Onyx} [swatch & review]

According to Sephora:
This waterproof, long-wearing eye pencil provides bold color that won't smudge or budge for up to eight hours. The creamy, easy-to-apply formula contains Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to moisturize and protect. The cap houses a unique built-in sharpener—so you'll always have the most precise application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx

I think that I've found it.  This is the BEST eyeliner that I have ever tried.  It is incredibly long lasting, stays put and smudges in just the right way.  I have been wearing eyeliner for years and even when I am partially happy, I am always turned off about something when it comes to an eyeliner.  A lot of the time, it is too smudgy and doesn't stay where I want it to or it isn't as dark as I want it to be.  However, I keep reaching for this Smashbox eyeliner because it has yet to dissapoint me.

Pros - long lasting, rich color payoff, creamy and smudgable but stays put after setting, easy to apply (I don't have to tug on my skin), stays on waterline nicely, a pencil will last you a long time.

Cons - expensive (approx. $19), might be hard to find if you don't have a Sephora or an Ulta near you (order online!), only five shades to choose from.

Disclaimer: I received this eyeliner as a gift.

1 comment: