Sunday, October 16, 2011

Angelspit - - Meeting Amelia Arsenic


I went and saw Angelspit at Chain Reaction in Anaheim, CA last night. 


Happily, I got to meet Amelia Arsenic after the show and spent a few minutes chatting with her.  She was very warm and and friendly, it was wonderful to meet her.  I couldn't stop staring at her makeup, so expertly applied and blended - she does great work!


For those curious, she's wearing Illamasqua nail polish in Radium.  I also got to show her that I was wearing my shirt from her A is for Arsenic line, something that I was excited about since it's not everyday you get to meet the designer of the clothes you wear.  Thanks to Amelia for being inspiring, down to earth and unique!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you guys stuck around after the show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog it's really nice. I really enjoy here. & Your article its so unique its amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be a marvelous night having healthy drinks with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice blog :) could you check out mine ? I'm a newbie in blogging :D

    http://brownconem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete