I just tried this shave cream at the recommendation of a coworker. Shaving cream isn't one of those things that I love to buy and I often will just use hair conditioner as an aid when shaving. Nonetheless, when I was at Trader Joe's the other day, the fact that this shave cream was honey mango scented caught my attention. The price will vary most likely from store to store, but you can get this shave cream for pretty cheap! I think I picked mine up from my local store for $3.99. I was sold!
- reasonably priced, probably varies from store to store
- lightly scented, not overpowering
- allowed for a smooth/close shave, my razor moved along easily
- contains aloe vera and vitamin E (great for the skin!)
- vegetarian, cruelty free and paraben free
- I don't like bottles that are designed like this in the shower. Water collects in the cap and it gets all gross after awhile. If this was an upright container, that would be awesome.
- Hard to acquire for people that don't live near a Trader Joe's, expensive if you have to order it online.